Terms and Conditions
HostBalkan shared hosting service
HostBalkan shared hosting services is an online service provided by StandByte EOOD, Bulgaria, under the term and conditions listed below, after registration on the hostbalkan.com website. All users provide their consent to adhere to these terms and conditions by chosing the 'Agree the terms and conditions' checkbox upon registration.
By registering at www.hostbalkan.com the user accepts the following responsibilities for the usage of HostBalkan services.
- Users are allowed to use HostBalkan shared hosting service for unspecified time, adhering to the terms and conditions, and paying for the service according to the “Services Billing” and "Payment" sections.
- Users are not allowed to:
- Publish, broadcast and deliver in any way data, computer applications, images, audio and video materials and any other information that doesn't adhere to the "Terms and conditions" and active Bulgarian and European Union laws.
- Publish, broadcast and deliver in any way data, computer applications, images, audio and video materials and any other information that are violating third party licenses, patents, copyrights or any other type of ownership.
- Publish, broadcast and deliver in any way information containing child pornography, illegal drugs, weapons, documents violating any country's national security, materials that hurt and disrespect people or group of people human rights.
- Publish, broadcast and deliver malware, computer viruses and any other type of harmful content.
- Use of shared hosting service for harmful computer hacking against other users or third parties.
- Use of shared hosting service for delivering unwanted email or information generally defined as SPAM.
- Use of shared hosting service for denial of service attacks.
- Any violation of the above will result in immediate termination of services and may lead to legal consequences for the User.
HostBalkan is a service provided by StandByte EOOD according to this "Terms and Conditions of Use" document, with the given consent of every registered user. StandByte EOOD as a service provider is obligated to only supporting the infrastructure and virtualization technology for the service and could NOT be held in any way responsible for users behavior that violates the agreed "Terms and Conditions of Use", any country's laws and any third parties legal issues.
- StandByte is NOT and cannot be held responsible for:
- Any use of the service in violation of the "Terms and Conditions of Use"
- Any harm caused by the User to third parties
- Any harm caused by third parties to the User
- Any information and contents stored by the User on its servers (content remains property and responsibility of the User)
- StandByte is disclaimed of the service delivery in the following cases:
CloudBalkan is also disclaimed for any:
- Service unavailability due to maintenance, infrastructure upgrades and interventions for which the User has been notified by an email or a message posted on the www.hostbalkan.com website at least 48 hours prior the maintenance.
- Service unavailability due to "Force majeure" circumstances, natural disasters, technical issues out of StandByte EOOD network and infrastructure and any other event or irresistible force.
- Service termination due to User violation of the "Terms and Conditions of Use".
- Service termination due to legally reasoned external request for which the User is emailed (confirmation by User is not required).
- Users material and personal damages due to service unavailability uncovered by the SLA
- Third party material and personal damages caused by the use of HostBalkan Services
- Any violation of the "Terms and Conditions of Use" will result in immediate permanent termination of Services.
- StandByte EOOD will fully cooperate with legal authorities in case of abusive, illegal or inappropriate use of the Services.
- StandByte EOOD may grant access to User data stored on servers in case of lawful requirement for the needs of investigation and prosecution.